Wollongong Golf Club is proud to support our local community via the ClubGRANTS funding program. Applications for funding are now OPEN and we invite eligible community groups to apply via the links below to submit applications for review.
To be eligible to apply, you must be a not-for-profit organisation and provide the following project and/or services:
- community welfare or social services,
- community development,
- community health services or employment assistance activities.
You are also eligible if you or your organisation is involved in community or professional sport.
Check the application steps to determine if you can apply via ClubGRANTS Online.
1. Review the eligibility criteria and identify which funding category your project falls under.
2. Use the Find Your Local Grant Round search to find out application requirements from clubs in your local area – note some clubs have a specific process, it’s important to follow this to determine if you can use ClubGRANTS online to apply for funding
3. If ClubGRANTS Online applications are accepted in your local area, proceed to step If your local area requires hardcopy applications, please visit our Help page to download the form.
4. Create an account and submit your ClubGRANTS application.
CLUBGRANTS 2021 FUNDING RECIPENTS WOLLONGONG GOLF CLUB
|Lifeline South Coast||$5,000|
|Australian War Widows||$1,000|
|Wollongong City Surf Lifesaving Club||$4,000|
|St Mary Star of the Sea||$500|
|Housing Trust Golf Day||$500|